Where we aim to keep you unto date with interesting local folky things We shall be publicising local events, carrying features such as reviews of performances, local CDs and venues, and we welcome contributions from you.
Jolly can be contacted at email@example.com
Folk at the Brewery
An Exciting new seasonal folk event at Half Moon Village (just the other side of Exeter
- It is a seasonal event: second Tuesday in June (summer), September (autumn), December (winter) and March (spring).
- We are aiming to be a platform venue for good, traditional, floor performers and we feature two 'Hanlon's Half Hour' slots for invited local talent to do a 'proper' set.
- We want to encourage better quality performance standards.
- Another aim is to bring folkies together from the various clubs across the region.
- We also enhance the seasonal theme with a relevant craft on display (summer was festival paper faces, autumn will be corn dollies).
- It costs £5 entry, but that does include a brewery pint and a pasty.
So it won't necessarily be folk and it won't necessarily be East Devon, but if we think it will be of interest it will be here. We aim to publicise gigs, events and folk clubs. We want to promote local talent , venues and music
So if you know of something that should be on these pages let me know Jolly
Follow East Devon Folk on face book
Forthcoming featured event
Amanda Rheaume And Band At The Wheelwright Colyford
Sat 9th October
Last Updated 3/10/15